HomeFunctions of the Board
Functions of the Board
- To take up recruitment of Academic and Non-academic staff of all the Residential Educational Societies.
- To revise Service Rules and Bye-laws and Standing Orders of all the Residential Educational Societies in order to bring them to a common platform.
- To prescribe minimum qualifications for each post in line with NCTE/other advisory bodies.
- The Board may consult any expert including the School Education/Intermediate Education/Collegiate Education Department for any inputs.
- Any other function as assigned by the State Government.